Friday, March 14, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things & Express Yourself



Celebrate The Small Things is the weekly celebration, hosted by Viklit

We celebrate the happenings of the week, no matter how small or large the celebration. 


Celebrations of the week:


  • I did some unexpected research for my revisions, which put me behind, but I think this is going to help my ms immensely. I hope *fingers crossed* to send to CPs next week. 
  • On Monday, my hubby and I started Shaun T's T25 program. I hope I can hang with this program! I know the results with be worth it.


What celebrations do you have to share?


It's also EYM timethe weekly meme that Dani and I come up with a question/topic of some sort for other bloggers to share and learn more about each other.
Please join us HERE!

Topic of the week: What saying or catchphrase do you say a lot of the time? 

Seriously?
What the flip flop?
That's a joke, right?
You got this!

What catchphrase do you find yourself saying a lot?


12 comments:

  1. I'm grabbing my pompoms to scream - - go revisions! Go Revisions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well any research that helps with the writing and revisions is always something to celebrate about. You may be a bit behind but in the long run, it makes things easier for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asked my kids about my catch phrases...here's their instant reply: singleton (used a lot when we play cards) and caddywompas - apparently I say these two things a lot.

    MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches


    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your revisions! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my critique back and had some more work to do. But it's so great to get a different opinion. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good writing progress :) Revisions can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'what the flip flop?', I may have to start using this. It's handy for when you're around the children. I find I say 'bumpers!' a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say "so it goes," and "it is what it is." I guess that reading Slaughterhouse 5 influenced me more than I would have thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for the research...the detour probably didn't feel all that great when you just want to power on with the writing, but if it makes things better, it's worth the delay.

    I say / write HOLY CRAP a lot. I also have a tendency to say "Vicki, you BONE HEAD" when I do something stupid on the computer...which happens often enough that it qualifies as a catch phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a book in mind and the research I need can only be required by interviewing people. I can't find the info I need from books or the internet. Since this info is imperative to the book I know I have to do this first, otherwise I would have to change my ideas.
    Pleased to have found you on 'Celebrate'. It's good to research.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celebratory-wise, I had survived my first week at my new job! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3