Friday, February 7, 2014

Celebrate the small things




Celebrate the Small Things is the fun weekly meme hosted by Viklit @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author, where bloggers share things they wish to celebrate, and then hop around to other bloggers to rejoice in their celebrations, too. :) Go HERE to sign up and join the celebration!






**Dani will be helping me at the flower shop this weekend for Valentine's Week. It's a long process to prepare for that holiday, so I'm so grateful for her help! And we get to work together, too! Woot!

**I felt like giving up on my revise, because it's the third go around with this story, and I KNOW with each revise, it's making the story stronger. But it is so frustrating. My CP's --- if it weren't for their pep-talks and giving me a kick-in-the-butt, I don't know what I'd do. I'm so thankful for them.

**The Walking Dead is back on this Sunday!!!


What celebrations would you like to share?

7 comments:

  1. Yay for CPs! When I have something more substantial ready I'll have to find myself some of those.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP's are the best :D
    Have fun with Dani working at the flower shop…and OMG, The Walking Dead and Daryl are back on Sunday…big celebration! Woot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. flowers at rose day..what else could one ask for

    ReplyDelete
  4. CP are fantastic. Hope your preparations for V-day aren't too stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Valentine's doesn't prove to be stressful.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would we do without our CPs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CPs are fantastic!! Glad they convinced you to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3