Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrate the small things

It's time for Celebrate the small things - the weekly meme hosted by Vikki @ Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
InstructionsEach Friday, post something you wish to celebrate achieving for that week.

My celebrations:







*I celebrated 14 yrs of marriage with my hubby. <3


*Woke up this morning with an idea for a New Adult book. I cannot wait to get started! But I'm finishing up my revisions before starting any new projects. 

*My invisalign is working! Some fam and friends have noticed the difference. And bonus...I don't cover my mouth as much when I smile/laugh. It's a great feeling!

*Dani and I have had a great turn out for the sign-ups of our Heroes & Villains Blogfest. YAY!



What celebrations do you have this week?

10 comments:

  1. Oh what wonderful things you have to celebrate. Congratulations on 14 years!

    And to feel more comfortable in our own skin and smiling with confidence? Yes, definitely celebration worth. Yay!

    Oooo-- new book idea. Love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 14 years! I love getting new ideas, it's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary!
    I just celebrated my 9th year of marriage also. Yay for new ideas and for invisalign working :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! And thanks for reminding me that ours is coming up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!
    I love when my muse whispers in me ear. New ideas are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's all great! Congratulations!

    I chipped my tooth once, and I was SO self-conscious about it until I got it fixed. I would love braces on my bottom teeth, but oh well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!
    All signed up for your blogfest.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3