Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spooktoberfest Winner and Runner-ups!

You all made it so hard to choose a winner for Spooktoberfest! Now I know how Adam Levine feels on The Voice... trying to choose between all of those amazing people. That's how I felt after I read and reread over these entries.
Dani and I enjoyed hosting this blogfest. Some pieces made us laugh. Others had us scared out of our minds. And a few brought a chilling tear to our eyes.
That's great writing, folks. Thank you for participating and for sharing your talent with us. We're honored beyond belief.




My choice for Spooktoberfest Winner:

Crocked by Some Dark Romantic - Mina Lobo

You can read her amazing entry HERE.

Congrats, Mina! I will contact you soon about getting your prize to you!




My choice for Spooktoberfest Runner-ups:

*Carving by Writing Off the Edge - L.G. Keltner 

*Randomness by The Growing Writer by Von L. Cid

You can read their chilling entries HERE and HERE.


Winner and runner-ups, please feel free to put the above badges on your blog if you want to... or not. The choice is yours. :D

You can view Dani's selections HERE.

Again, thank you all for participating and sharing your stories with us. 
Dani and I hope you had fun! We sure did! 

Until next time... happy writing!


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and runners up! This was such a great blog hop to take part in, thanks for hosting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners - there were some amazing entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for picking mine as a runner up! I'll happily put this badge up on my blog!

    Mina's piece deserved the win. I laughed so hard when I read it! I truly was a clever piece. Von L. Sid's piece was also in my mind when I took my kids trick or treating last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! This is very exciting for me. Thanks, so much. I will proudly put the runner up badge on my blog. Considering the competition, this is welcome surprise this morning. Thanks again for such a fun blogfest. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such a fun blogfest!! This was awesome. Dani picked me as a runner up and I was so surprised!! I'm honored to put the badge on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    Ahem. And THANKS!!!!! :-D I'm truly honored.

    Congrats to my co-winner and all runners up - greatly enjoyed your stories and will give y'all a little shout out on my bloggy-blog post tomorrow. <3
    Mina's Resurrection Blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices!

    All wonderful, wonderful stories. I don't know how you were able to choose, but well done!!!!!

    Loved them all, great blogfest, Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie
    Congratulations Mina, for a great story. And also the two runners up, L. G. and Von. Well deserved all. I had a lot of fun.

    I won for my Romantic Friday Writers post, House of Horrors which ran before this blog fest. Two editors were the judges. If you're interested in reading their critique of my story and the story come on by.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners! And thanks for the fun blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this bloghop, it was a lot of fun! Congratulations to the winners and runner ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and there's an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. there were some awesome stories! thanks for hosting & congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a lot of fun and I wish to send my warmest congrats to the winner and runner ups! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3