Thanks so much, girls! You both know how to make a girl feel welcome and loved!
If you don't follow them, I suggest clicking on the links and adding them to your reading list.
I'm combining the awards together in this post as follows:
Answer 10 questions below.
List 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 other fabulous bloggers.
What is your fave song? Anyone who knows me and/or visits my blog KNOWS that I heart Maroon 5. So, obviously I will choose a Maroon 5 song. I love them all, so I'm just choosing Harder To Breathe, just because.
What ticks you off? Inconsiderate drivers. Yeah, you know the ones… they pull out in front of you, making you slam on your brakes, then they drive under the speed limit.
When you're upset what do you do? Feed the ducks and fish in the back pond. Seriously, it’s like therapy.
What is/was your favorite pet? Pennie, my dog when I was younger.
Which do you prefer black or white? Both.
What is your biggest fear? Losing my family
What is your attitude? I say how I feel. It sounds good in my head, but when it comes out, it may or may not sound all jacked up. LOL
What is Perfection? Does not exist.
What is your guilty pleasure? I don’t feel guilt about liking things, but I’m sure if I did, I'd choose Jersey Shore. I LOVE that show, and I get a lot of flack for it, but I really don’t care.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I like to think that there's an imaginary bubble around me. If someone that I don't know very well or that I don't feel comfortable enough with invades that space, I'll move back. My sons, hubby, and close friends? They can enter at any time, but I don't like others all up in my face.
2. I changed my major so many times that my college advisor probably pulled out his hair when I wasn't looking. Areas of study I dabbled in? Marine Biology, Sign Language Interpretation, Accounting, Business Law, Speech Therapy, Teaching, and Psychology... just to name a few.
3. Even though I graduated cum laude from college, I'm flighty.
4. I don't like to pay full price for things, so I'm always looking for a great deal.
5. It's very hard for me to stay focused on most things for long periods of time.
6. Sometimes, I get my left and right confused when looking AT something.
7. I love UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship - and watch it religiously. My #1 fighter is - George St. Pierre (GSP.)
I bestow the Kreativ Blogger Award and/or Versatile Blogger Award to 7 Fabulous Bloggers. If you've already received it, then this just shows how AWESOME you are. :)
A2ZMommy and What's In Between
My First Book
Shauna Kelley's Blog
Some Dark Romantic
I've never watched UFC, bu my son got into WWE this past year and I've been surprised that it's kind of fun to watch. I get a big kick out of the drama--I think it's soap opera for men.ReplyDelete
My boys like WWE and UFC. :)Delete
It is REALLY hard to pin down a favourite Maroon 5 song, they are all amazing. :DReplyDelete
Yay for a fellow Marooner!!! :)Delete
there is nothing better than a bargain!! and i just now have that left and right thing down!ReplyDelete
I'm so glad others out there share in my left/right dilemma. :)Delete
Your left/right thing had me confused for like a minute. Thank goodness I cought on fast.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the awards and congrats youself! They are well deserved!
Your #3 random fact made me smile. Thanks for sharing your lists.ReplyDelete
Thanks for taking time to read it! :)Delete
I'm with you on the space bubble thing.ReplyDelete
Allison (Geek Banter)
:D space bubbles rock! (When ppl don't try to invade them!) lolDelete
I enjoyed reading all of those interesting facts. Its cool that you had so many interests in college, I think it makes you a better writer!ReplyDelete
I don't like paying full price either, especially for books. If its not 50c or $1 I usually don't get it, I just get it from the library :)
Thanks for reading my info.Delete
I heart libraries. One of the best places to be. :)
Congratulations on your awards :) I'm so happy I came back here. It's nice to get to know you better!ReplyDelete
Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
English Speaking Zone
Thanks so much for visiting! :DDelete
Hey, Jackie - congrats on the awards! And thanks so much for thinking of me! (I'm really embarrassed that I've only just seen this *now*!) I just recently posted my own answers to these questions, and almost *exactly* matched your answer to the last question. Only problem I have is that Jersey Shore proved to be a gateway to Mob Wives. SMH. ;-)ReplyDelete
Some Dark Romantic
I think I forgot to go around and tell ppl that I gave them the award. :/Delete
That's awesome about our answerins almost matching! Great minds and all. :)
*answers not answerins :D oopsieDelete
Congrats on your awards. I got one recently too the Kreativ one.ReplyDelete
I have issues focusing too. Damn.
Thanks, Mina! Congrats to you, too!Delete