Saturday, April 9, 2016

H is for House of M


Details and the sign-up list for the 2016 A - Z blogging challenge can be found HERE.

For my A - Z Blogging Challenge, I'm sharing comic book/graphic novel covers that capture my eye.



Blurb from Amazon:
The Avengers and the X-Men are faced with a common foe that becomes their greatest threat: Wanda Maximoff. The Scarlet Witch is out of control, and the fate of the entire world is in her hands.


I learned from Cynthea, over at whispers, lies and dreams of everyday life, that House of M pivoted into Civil War, which is her all-time favorite cover. She sent me a pic of her Civil War #3 "Michael Turner Color Variant."  It's strikingly beautiful.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for using this. I just love these two stories and of course the Michael Turner cover so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an unusual and artistic theme you have! That spidery cover really is a work of art. Thanks for sharing & have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing art work - I can see why they've captured your eye!

    Happy A to Z ing! Yay, the weekend's here! :)
    Ninga Minion @YolandaRenee from
    Defending The Pen
    Parallels
    Murderous Imaginings

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3