Monday, April 4, 2016

C is for Captain America


Hello, bloggers! Welcome to the 2016 A - Z blogging challenge! For details and the sign-up list, go HERE.

For my A - Z Blogging Challenge, I'm sharing comic book/graphic novel covers that capture my eye, and I received amazing help from my sis, my hubby, and sons.

C is for Captain America



While he isn't my sis's (Cynthea) fave hero, she can still appreciate a good cover, and puts it best like this: 

"Most people like Captain America because he IS Truth, Justice and the American Way! 100% that man bleeds red, white and blue. And this cover shows him in all his glory. He is here to fight for you!"

I couldn't agree more! 

9 comments:

  1. My only real exposure to Captain America comes from the movies starring Chris Evans. And in May, I'll be in line to watch the newest installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see the movie and thought it was quite entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muscles always catch my eye. I'm hopeless.

    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge http://www.kathleenvalentineblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's my son's favorite too. I really like him but I don't think I can pick a favorite.

    C is for Cheese

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Very Nice Description For Captain America. To be Honest , My fave Superhero is Also Captain America , Thanks to the Captain America's Movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great cover! Most of my comic book knowledge comes from watching Comicbook Men, but I do enjoy what little I know. (The rest of my character knowledge lately comes from my teenage son's lego dudes)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never ready any comics but I like a lot of the movies being made from them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe Does your sister speak like that often?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3