Monday, April 27, 2015

V is for Vacation and W is for Writing

Welcome to the 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge. Through photos, I'll share things I love.

V - Vaca's can be during spring or summer break or even a day at the lake. We enjoy going to Aunt Val & Uncle Mike's cottage. Spending the day on the water with my family and Dani <3 is so much fun!



W - I'm partial to writing my manuscripts on laptops, while doing research and outlines on another, but I also still love to write on paper, especially rough outlines.





Go HERE to check out other bloggers participating in the A - Z Blogging Challenge. It's going on the whole month of April.

7 comments:

  1. I'm taking a vacation from writing, but will pick it up again after A to Z.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha on Stephen's comment! It is hard to get any real writing done while doing the A to Z! I love both vacations and writing! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had two laptops, one would be solely for Facebook - not good for writing!

    Annalisa, writing A-Z vignettes, at Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore both! :D About to go on a vacation Friday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find writing on paper is subtly different to writing straight onto the computer - more ideas, more links! But I'm quicker on the computer. ~Liz My blog is at: http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com Blogger will take you to the wrong site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy see to you playing a little catch up to come across that finish line!!!
    Little one day vacations and weekend mini vacations can do wonders!
    ~ The end is in sight!!! ~
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    with the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CANNOT wait until Summer and Alcohol Island!!! Plus, I'm as pasty as all get-out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3