Monday, April 20, 2015

Ocean, postcards, quilt, and quotes

Welcome to the 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge. Through photos, I'll share things I love. I'm way behind on the letters O and P, so I'm combining them with the letter Q.

I love going to the ocean. I find the sound of the waves, the laughter from those enjoying the sun, the different colors of the water, all relaxing.



I collect postcards, my favorite one being from Ireland.



This is my most treasured quilt, made with love by my sis.



Quotes keep me inspired and motivated.










Go HERE to check out other bloggers participating in the A - Z Blogging Challenge. It's going on the whole month of April.

4 comments:

  1. All great letters. I love the waves in the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ocean view! And I adore the quilt your sister made. I like that she used a vintage style.
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    with the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very tidy way to get all those letters into one post! Excellent thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart the ocean as well. I love the sound the slapping waves make. You have so many postcards!!! And I love quilts too, I like the way the fabric feels.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3