Either way, I'm okay with that. :D
- I don't like pop tarts.
- I dip my fries in mustard.
- When I was little, instead of bread and butter, I'd replace the butter with mustard.
- I don't like Twinkies.
- Deodorant routine: 7 swipes under each arm. Hey, don't judge. It used to be 10 each.
- I'm cold most of the time and tend to wear hoodies a lot (unless I'm outside in 80 degree weather.)
- When I grocery shop and go to grab a box of, let's say crackers, I'll move the 1st box aside and take the 2nd one. I do this with anything I buy in the store.
- I twirl my hair, but sometimes, I'll be twirling it so fast that it flips across my forehead and hits me in the eye. I'll say, "Ouch! Why do I always do that?" My hubby will laugh every time.
- Speaking of eyes.... my eye does this weird thing when I'm tired. It freaks people out so if I feel it start to creep up, I'll blink a bunch of times so that it won't wander. But sometimes, it does it before I can do anything about it. Case in point, the pic below.
Any "weird" things you'd like to share? I'd love to hear them.
Check out blogs in the A to Z Challenge here.
And don't forget to sign up for the super awesome First Fight/First Kiss Blogfest.
Click on the pic below.