Back in February, Dani @ Entertaining Interests and I began talking about hosting a blogfest. We passed ideas back and forth until we finally came up with the perfect one.
First Fight/First Kiss Blogfest
Why is it perfect?
While Dani’s more into “let’s kick some butt” scenes and has a hard time finding her inner love, I dig the “kissing, be still my beating heart" moments. That’s not to say I don’t like writing fight scenes, because I do. It’s just that the love scenes are my favorite to read and write.
This blogfest forces many of us to work on our not-so-favorite scenes and make them shine.
Also, what happens after a good argument? - Making up!
Share your 1st FIGHT and 1st KISS scenes in your MS’s or WIP’s.
If you’re not a writer, please share with us your real life firsts. We want to read and experience them all!
The First Fight/First Kiss blogfest will go as such:
- Post 1 will be on Tuesday, June 12 - Share with us your 1st FIGHT scene on your blog. It can be a lovers spat ...or a battle scene ...or a classic fist fight. It can be physical or verbal, fists or magic. Whatever you want to share.
- Post 2 will be on Thursday, June 14 - Share with us your 1st KISS scene on your blog. It can be a peck on the cheek or a full fledge kissing session. Whatever you would like to tell us.
Details for the First Fight/First Kiss blogfest:
- Follow Dani @ Entertaining Interests & myself, if you haven’t already.
- Sign up using the linky thingie below.
- Display the gorgeous First Fight/First Kiss Blogfest button on your blog. You can grab the code off to the side on my blog.
- Post your 1st fight entry on June 12, 2012.
- Post your 1st kiss entry on June 14, 2012.
- Hop around to the other blogs and comment on their wonderful 1st fight and 1st kiss scenes.
Dani and I will each pick our favorite scene from each day. That’s 4 prizes total, folks. What are the fabulous gifts for the winners? $10 email-giftcards to Amazon or Barnes & Noble so you can choose that book you’ve been wanting or download it to your Kindle or Nook.
Sounds like fun, right? So what are you waiting for? Enter using the linky thingie below and pass the word around.