Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tagged By Pearson Report - A to Z Challenge Co-Host


Have you ever wondered what would happen if we played TAG out here in Bloggerville?
TAG = The Answer Game.
I ask you the following questions and you answer them on your blog! (a simple copy and paste event - no biggie) 
Then you pose the same questions to your Followers and so on, and so on…
If you play the game...I’ll add your blog to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List - where everyone will know you are a team player who's kickin' it with me and the A to Z team. Our goal is to see 1,000 participants, on the sign-up list, by March 1st...so here’s your chance to pitch in and show your support by playing TAG.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:

Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge? 
~ Absolutely!

What is your sign-up number? 
~ My sign up number is #474 - Jackie @ Bouquet of Books

Are you ready? If yes...explain yourself. 
~ When I write, I'm a panster/plotter....  I have a tiny outline going on that I'll write down. It's enough to make me run with it and write away. :)
   So, I figure, why not do the same with this blogfest?!

If you’re not ready...what’s your excuse? 
~ see above
Just copy and paste these questions in your post and have at ‘er! Let’s see what makes you a Blogging from A to Z participant!
Let Pearson Report know when you post your answers and she’ll add you to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List.

So what are you waiting for...you’ve just been TAGGED!
And a little perk for Pearson Report's Followers of Note - if you participate, she'll enter your sign-up number into a draw basket for an original artistic creation from her daughter, Courtney, a designer in Animation. The piece she has selected is called Life and is a series of four prints - they can be seen HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie - Thanks for playing TAG! I like your writing process...small outlines and then running with it. I'll look forward to seeing what you put forth for the Challenge!

    I've added you to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog list and entered you in my draw for some original artwork, compliments of my talented daughter. (proud mother moment - I'm sure you can relate)

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words!
      And I LOVE your daughter's work... the "Raptor Chicken" is so adorable! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks for checking Courtney's blog - she gets pretty excited when I mention someone's been by there! Quite a bit of her work is inspired by her wee parrotlet - named Tink, but affectionately called Chicken D!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I am so doing this. But with my schedule, it'll be a few days even before I can get anything up, despite how simple it sounds!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3