Monday, September 26, 2016

Express Yourself x2



Express Yourself is the weekly blog hop where Dani @Entertaining Interests and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share. It's a fun way to learn more about each other. Please join us!






**Sept. 19-23: You're stuck in an elevator with 1 friend, 2 celebrities, 3 items, and NO way out, however, help is on the way. List those 6 items/people to pass the time with.

1 friend:  Dani

2 celebrities:  Adam Levine and Jason Bateman
3 items:  guitar for Adam, hoodie, my handbag (because it's filled with everything one needs for emergencies such as this)


**Sept 26-30: You have to listen to a song for the rest of your life. What would it be?


Chilly Winter by Maroon 5, Woman by Maroon 5, or Radioactive by Imagine Dragons


2 comments:

  1. Listen to one song the rest of my life? Well, that would be a short life, as I need a variety of music to keep me going, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one song? Um, I would die. I'm a composer and vocal performer. Music is life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3