Friday, September 2, 2016

Celebrate the small things and Fast Five Friday






Celebrate the Small Things is a Friday blog hop where we share things, big or small, during that week, and then hop around to other blogs to see what they've shared. 







My celebrations:

I'm trying to get back into blogging, again! I hope I can stick with this on a regular basis. That's my goal.

My wedding ring is finally getting fixed, thanks to my sis! I'm so excited to get it back, I can hardly wait! 




Fast FiveFast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. 

Sept. 2nd - Your top 5 beverages
Coffee
Water
Peach Tea
Zombie Dust beer
Moscato





5 comments:

  1. Yay for your sister helping you out with your wedding ring! What on earth is Zombie Dust Beer?! Thanks for posting, good luck on keeping up your blogging, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your blogging! I know how hard it is to keep up with it when everything's so crazy busy. So nice that your sister is helping you out! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right with you on trying to get back into blogging. I'm doing pretty well on my Celebrate posts, but not posting much else! Hopefully that will change soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie dust beer. Never heard of it. But then again, I'm not a beer drinker. I think my top beverages would be: water, Diet Root Beer, Lemonade, sweet tea, Mike's hard lime. Do smoothies count? I had an awesome pomegranate berry one from TCBY yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging does get tough! Yay to getting the ring fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3