At one time or another we have all experienced the loss of a loved one or know someone who has had to go through a life threatening illness. Sometimes that makes us reevaluate our lives and what we want to accomplish before we die. Some people make a bucket list to help them rethink about what is important to them.
This blog hop is being co-hosted by Sherry Ellis at Mama Diariesand Susanne Drazic at Putting Words Down on Paper.
- Attend Cherokee Festival/ceremonial dance
- Visit Ireland
- Visit New Zealand
- Have my work published
- Ghost hunt/investigate - I'd like to find something similar to what the people on Ghost Hunters do, and then it'd be fun to take it an extra step ... a ghost investigating/amazing race type thing to do with my girl, Dani.
- Take my hubby to a UFC event, front row
- Volunteer/start a project to help others and get my kiddos involved in the project, too.
- Learn a new language, maybe French or Italian
- Do another 5K, but run the entire way
- Front row at a Maroon 5 concert