Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Patch Cipriano




Patch Cipriano is a character is Becca Fitzpatricks’s Hush Hush series. He’s a fallen angel turned guardian angel who plays poker, shoots pool, and is in love with Nora. 

Here are some quotes and scenes I adore from the series.


”Say provoking again. Your mouth looks provocative when you do." -Patch to Nora.

“I didn’t break his jaw. But if he lays one hand on you, it'll be the first of many things to break."
-Patch to Nora.

“Patch wasn’t the kind of guy mothers smiled on. He was the kind of guy they changed the house  locks for.”  -Nora about Patch.




Convos between Nora & Patch

Nora: "Hang on, did you just call me Angel?" I asked.
Patch: "If I did?"
Nora: "I don't like it."
Patch: He grinned. "It stays, Angel."


Patch: "I'm your guardian angel," he said.
Nora: "I get my very own guardian angel? What, exactly, is your job description?"
Patch: "Guard your body." His smile tipped higher. "I take my job seriously, which means I'm going to need to get acquainted with the subject matter on a personal level.”



 Patch: "You smell good, too."
Nora: "It's called a shower." I was staring straight ahead. When he didn't answer, I turned sideways. "Soap. Shampoo. Hot water."
Patch: "Naked. I know the drill."





Check out other bloggers and the details participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know this character, but I like him already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like ya gotta love patch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading this series a couple of weeks ago. Some of Patch's tactics can definitely be a little controversial, but he helps make the books what they are. I LOVED those books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds like a wonderful character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it-- an angel with a bit of the dashing bad-boy. I mean, isn't that what we all are drawn to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patch had character and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Patch! So charming AND snarky.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3