It's time for Ninja Captain Alex's Top Ten Movie Countdown Blogfest.
List your top 10 favorite movies then visit other blogs to see their choices. Click HERE for more details on this fun blog hop!
My top 10 fave movies (as of now):
10. Step Brothers
7. The Ref
6. Reality Bites
4. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
3. Dawn of the Dead (2004 version)
1. The Notebook
What are your top ten favorite movies?
Also, today is the reveal of a joint blog with *drum roll* please ... Dani @Entertaining Interests. I mean, who else would it be? *shows a devilish smirk*
Please venture to our joint blog, Cover Girls. We participated in Alex's blogfest over there, too!
It's also Express Yourself time! The question that Danielle and I came up with this week is:
Do you have a lucky charm or lucky ritual?
Well, I have three "lucky" rituals...
- I LOVE Lucky Charms... no, not a certain charm. I'm talking about the actual cereal. When I eat it, I make a wish on the last green clover marshmallow in the bowl. LOL Typing this out, I know I sound so stupid! But to each her/his own, right?
- When the time on a clock is all the same number, I make a wish. Always. Like if it's 12:12, I think of something in my head and hope it comes true.
- Prayer. No it's not "lucky" ... there's no luck involved. But I'm listing it here because it works. Period.
Do you have any lucky charms or rituals? Check out other bloggers who participate in the Express Yourself Meme. If you'd like to join, you only need to sign up once and post your answer sometime that week. And if you miss a week or two, no biggie. Make sure to visit other participants and have fun with it!