- Andrea from The Enchanted Writer – She’s seriously my favorite that I found on this challenge. Or she may have found me? I don’t know, but whatever the case, this girl rocks. I seriously want to be blogger bff’s with her. That’s how cool she is.
Mina Burrows - Her BLOG is awesome and full of paranormal stuff, which is one of my fav things ever.
- Mina Lobo from Some Dark Romantic – her Challenge had a kickass theme: Dark Romance of Music. Honestly, she had some great posts and brought back some wonderful music memories.
Trustee blogs to follow, recommended by
moi, besides the ones I mentioned above …
Trustee blogs to follow, recommended by moi, besides the ones I mentioned above …
- Angela from Live to Write…Edit when Necessary - She's one of my top blogs to visit on a continual basis. First of all, she's super nice. Her blog is fun and has tons of useful info for writers. Go have a look-see.
- Dani from Entertaining Interests - She's a zombie fan freakazoid. Want to safe-proof your house from the dead or end of the world? She's got a step-by-step plan. Her blog is awesome!
- Kimberlee from Groundwire – She’s one of my critique partners and an all around incredible human being. Her agented book is out on submission, and I can’t wait until it’s picked up!!! Wait until you read her novel. Ama-zing.
Laura from Laura B Writer - She's another one of my can’t-live-without-her-advice critique partners. And her blog is so helpful in the marketing aspect. If you want your blog critiqued, go check out her blog for details.
So... will I do the challenge next year? If I plan out my themes and schedule my posts, then absolutely. I think the Challenge is extremely useful, if done right. Which would require ME to make it work for, well, me. And there, folks, lies the key to making this whole thing work.