Thanks so much, girls! You both know how to make a girl feel welcome and loved!
If you don't follow them, I suggest clicking on the links and adding them to your reading list.
I'm combining the awards together in this post as follows:
Answer 10 questions below.
List 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 other fabulous bloggers.
What is your fave song? Anyone who knows me and/or visits my blog KNOWS that I heart Maroon 5. So, obviously I will choose a Maroon 5 song. I love them all, so I'm just choosing Harder To Breathe, just because.
What ticks you off? Inconsiderate drivers. Yeah, you know the ones… they pull out in front of you, making you slam on your brakes, then they drive under the speed limit.
When you're upset what do you do? Feed the ducks and fish in the back pond. Seriously, it’s like therapy.
What is/was your favorite pet? Pennie, my dog when I was younger.
Which do you prefer black or white? Both.
What is your biggest fear? Losing my family
What is your attitude? I say how I feel. It sounds good in my head, but when it comes out, it may or may not sound all jacked up. LOL
What is Perfection? Does not exist.
What is your guilty pleasure? I don’t feel guilt about liking things, but I’m sure if I did, I'd choose Jersey Shore. I LOVE that show, and I get a lot of flack for it, but I really don’t care.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I like to think that there's an imaginary bubble around me. If someone that I don't know very well or that I don't feel comfortable enough with invades that space, I'll move back. My sons, hubby, and close friends? They can enter at any time, but I don't like others all up in my face.
2. I changed my major so many times that my college advisor probably pulled out his hair when I wasn't looking. Areas of study I dabbled in? Marine Biology, Sign Language Interpretation, Accounting, Business Law, Speech Therapy, Teaching, and Psychology... just to name a few.
3. Even though I graduated cum laude from college, I'm flighty.
4. I don't like to pay full price for things, so I'm always looking for a great deal.
5. It's very hard for me to stay focused on most things for long periods of time.
6. Sometimes, I get my left and right confused when looking AT something.
7. I love UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship - and watch it religiously. My #1 fighter is - George St. Pierre (GSP.)
I bestow the Kreativ Blogger Award and/or Versatile Blogger Award to 7 Fabulous Bloggers. If you've already received it, then this just shows how AWESOME you are. :)
A2ZMommy and What's In Between
My First Book
Shauna Kelley's Blog
Some Dark Romantic