Friday, March 3, 2017

Celebrate the small things

Celebrate the Small Things is a fun, weekly bloghop where we celebrate things, big or small. 
It can be anything from writing, to family, to organizing, whatever you want to share. 
CTST host's are: Lexa CainKidbits, and Writing Off the Edge.

 Celebrating . . .

Worked with these pink garden roses - not only are they beautiful, but also, they smell amazing. It'd be nice to bottle up the scent!

Had a spa day with my girl, Dani, to celebrate her birthday, which was in January, but we made the appts for this past week. We tried the Stress-Free Seaweed Body Wrap. At first, we were nervous, but the estheticians eased our fears, and it was worth it. A very relaxing time. 

What celebrations do you have for the week?

10 comments:

  1. The roses look divine. One day I'll get up the couragae to try a body wrap. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the roses. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful rose! :) I don't think I'll ever get up the courage for a body wrap. NOpe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rose is so beautiful! Considering you work with flowers all the time, it says a lot that this is the one that's scent you'd like to bottle. Yay for the spa day with your BFF! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh! What a beautiful rose! It's been forever and a day since I've had a spa day - I might have to follow your lead! :) Have a great weekend!

    Friendly Fill-Ins While Celebrating the Small Things to make Friday Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that rose. I can almost smell it from just looking at the image. Stopped by to say hi because I saw your link on Lexa's page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's possible to make rose water from petals. I remember doing it as a child but have forgotten how (60 years ago). There are no doubt instructions online.👵🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love roses, and this looks especially delicate — the kind it would be nice to paint. Gardening is so relaxing. This past week or so, with the change in weather, I've been drawn outside for a little yard work. Today I want to plant some yellow mums for a color spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are so pretty. My parents used to grow them too. Glad you had fun with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your spa day sounds amazing. I've got to do that someday. I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3