Friday, October 7, 2016

Celebrate the small things and Fast Five Friday




Celebrate the Small Things is a Friday blog hop where we share things, big or small, during that week, and then hop around to other blogs to see what they've shared. 

Hosts: Lexa CainWriting Off The Edge, and Kidbits.


Celebrations:

**Dani, from Entertaining Interests, & I took our littles for our annual Starbucks/Fall Shopping event. It was a much needed time for all of us. 

**My 16-year-old son made 1st team All-Conference for Cross Country. So excited for him!!!

**What started out as editing on my current manuscript has turned into a revise... I hadn't planned on that, but I'm just going with it. 

What celebrations do you have for the week that you'd like to share?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers. 

Oct. 7th - 5 horror movies you love to watch this time of year

*Halloween 1 (1978 version)
*Halloween 2 (1981 version)
*28 Weeks Later
*Dawn of the Dead (2004 version)
*30 Days of Night

Do you watch horror movies? Are there any you like to watch around Halloween time?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie suggestions! I'm so glad you had a good week! My post for Celebrate the Small things is up at twobookminimum.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! I can't watch horror movies. They creep me out too much. Disney's animated Ichabod Crane/Legend of Sleepy Hollow is more my speed. That and Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. Good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son! And yeah to outings with friends and kids. As to rewrites...I'm sure it will make everything simply awesome. (It usually does) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your son on making 1st team! Yay for outings with the little ones and for revising a novel. Every revision will polish it to a sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked 28 Weeks Later. I'm so happy for your son! And what fun with your manuscript evolving. This last week has been a good one for me too--much accomplished.

    Movies... I love Zombieland, The Mummy, Interview With a Vampire, Dark Shadows, Cabin in the Woods... Okay, I could go on all day. I like my horror movies with a side of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like horror movies, but some are so scary they keep me up at night like The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2, Paranormal Activity. The scariest is still The Exorcist though. I tend to enjoy the ones with a decent story over the gory ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congrats to your son. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3