Friday, January 15, 2016

Celebrate the small things

Celebrate the Small Things is a Friday blog hop where we share things, big or small, during that week. 



Celebrating...

*I want to get back to a writing schedule and stick to it. I'd like to write every morning, even if it's just for an hour. 

*My oldest got acceptance letters to two colleges. He's waiting on the third one he applied to before making any decisions on where to go. It's exciting and scary at the same time. Where'd my little boy go?

*New socks! That may not seem like a thing to celebrate, but I needed socks, AND I got a great deal on them - a pack of 8 for $2. Woot!


5 comments:

  1. I actually love socks, I always get the ones with cute patterns on them. Congrats to your oldest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pack of 8 for $2 is a great deal, and they're so cute! I love little footie socks like that! Good luck on your writing goal and to your son to get into the school he wants. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of congratulations to your son and loving the sock deal - amazing value :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely socks! And they're coloful too :)
    Congrats on your son getting the acceptance letters. Yes, it is hard to watch them grow up like that. But he'll do great, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw ! That's Definitely a Great Deal .I really loved the ones with Polka dots on them :) Congratulations to your Son and Also I wish him All the very best :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3