Oct. 2: 5 classic literature novels you adore
* To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
* Dracula by Bram Stoker
* 1984 by George Orwell
* The Divine Comedy (Vol 1-3) by Dante Alighieri
* Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is visit the Celebrate page on Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever! (Originated by VikLit)
Lexa Cain's amazing co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner at Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker at Kidbits Blog
Things I'm celebrating this week:
* I'm trying to be more consistent with my blogging. I've missed it, and it's good to be back.
* Speaking of being back ... I'm also doing Celebrate the Small Things again! I've been MIA from it since 2014, so I'm looking forward to reconnecting with you awesome bloggers!