Monday, January 5, 2015

Express Yourself: New Year Resolutions

Express Yourself is the weekly meme where Dani @Entertaining Interests and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share and learn more about each other. 

Some topics and/or questions could be repeats, but we do that because things change with time. This way, it keeps things updated. Please join us HERE!


Jan 5-9:  Do you have a New Year resolution?

I don't normally do resolutions, but this year I'd love to get in better shape (i.e. eat healthier, exercise) and also, publish a novel, or at least, get in the process of having one published! 

So, those are my resolutions. What are yours?




6 comments:

  1. Lose weight is one of mine too, but then that's the case every year, I never tend to do to well with that one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should just make a post and say, "See Jackie's answers." lol Same!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a special project I worked on for someone last year and I want to offer it to many others. So that is my big goal this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two main resolutions are to be more creative and read faster - I've missed my Goodreads target 2 years in a row :( I don't know how some people manage to read 100 or 200 books in year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3