Monday, August 4, 2014

Express Yourself






Express Yourself is a weekly meme where Dani and I ask a question or discuss a topic for other bloggers to share and learn more about each other.

Please join us HERE


<-- Here's the EYM badge for August. 

July was a crazy month, so I got wayyyyyyy behind! :( Here's two of them. I'll try to start on August this week! 





Topic for the week of July 21-25: What are some fave items that bring you comfort and/or hold special memories?



My sis is a sewing genius. She's made the nursery bedding for my two youngest sons, as well as quilts for the rest of my family. 
I have one she made me that I sleep with. Yes, I have a blankie. :)

Do you have anything that brings you comfort or holds special memories?





Topic for the week of July 28-August 1: Who would you choose to portray you in a movie?

I couldn't think of who I'd choose to portray me so I asked my hubby and then fellow blogger, Dani. 
Leo said,  "Rachel McAdams, not the Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls. The Rachel from The Vow or The Time Traveler’s Wife or of course the Notebook." 
I'm glad he doesn't think I'm a Mean Girl! LOL
Dani said, "Sandra Bullock. She is funny and serious at the same time. And seems like such a cool person!"
Both of these choices are perfect because, when Leo and I watch these actresses in their movies, he says things like, "That is so you." or "That's something you'd do."  
So they picked great ones to portray me.

Who would you like to portray you in a movie?




1 comment:

  1. I really don't know who I'd have portray me. I do have two cuddly bears though that I've had since my very first Christmas. They are my comfort.
    I'm looking forward to joining in with the August EYM!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3