Friday, March 7, 2014

Celebrate The Small Things



Celebrate The Small Things is the weekly celebration, hosted by Viklit. We celebrate the happenings of the week, no matter how small or large the celebration. 







My celebrations for the week:


  • My 16 yr-old's first track meet of the season is tomorrow. He'll be running the 3200 meter run. So nervous and excited for him at the same time. 
  • Dani and I are almost finished with our A-Z Challenge at our co-blog, Cover Girls. All that's left is to get them scheduled. Woot!
  • In bowling, my team is in first place as of now. I hope we can continue to do well when we head into the tournament!

What celebrations would you like to share with your fellow bloggers?


9 comments:

  1. Good luck to your son at his meet! And to you in the bowling tournament. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your son, and I'm sure you'll continue doing well in the bowling.

    Looking forward to the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to your son! And also to you with your bowling tournament.

    And that's great about your A to Z challenge progress. I'm woefully far behind at the moment, but I'll get caught up. Probably...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo on bowling. And good for you for the A-Z. Too daunting for me! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until I've got all my posts done and scheduled, then I can relax!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You're channeling your son's nervousness for the race. Such a mom thing to do! Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your son does well today. And congratulations on having your posts ready for the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to work ahead on A-to-Z! It's coming up fast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3