Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Express Yourself Meme - 4th plans

Express Yourself Meme is done weekly by my fellow blogger and friend, Dani @Entertaining Interests. Our goal? To get to know other bloggers better, and learn things that make you, well, you. :D

This week's question: What are your plans for the 4th, if you celebrate it. If not, do you have any fun things planned for the weekend?




Being a co-host for this meme, you'd think I'd know exactly what I will be doing on the 4th, but truth is, I don't. Which is freeing, in a way. You see, I'm a planner and like things organized. With the busy schedule that my family and I have had so far, my hubby and I decided to take the 4th and plan absolutely nothing. We may go to a cook-out or have our own. We may go see a movie with the kiddos or go for a walk. We may see fireworks later or do that ourselves. We don't know what we're going to do, and it feels great! 

What plans do you have?

4 comments:

  1. Outside of a BBQ at our church, I have no idea what I am doing on the Fourth either. Probably mowing the lawn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you decide to do, Jackie, I am sure you will simply enjoy being with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since it's raining and cold, and I live overseas, looks like I won't be doing much celebrating, at least not outside. I miss celebrating the 4th in the US. Enjoy your day, no matter what you end up doing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope you enjoyed the Fourth of July, especially the non planning part. That allowed you to decide how to spend your day at the last minute, if you wanted to, or even to change your plans, if that suited you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3